Sundarban Package - 1 - One (01) Night Two (02) Days - A Sundarban Package of One night Two days – It starts from Kolkata and ends at Kolkata – A group of minimum 6 guests will be best – This is a weekend tour - This package can further be customised as per the requirement.
Day – 01 - Kolkata to Godhkhali and then to Sunderban - Pickup guest from Kolkata in an exclusive vehicle - Drive to Godhkhali - A journey of about 3 hours - After obtaining requisite forest permission we transfer guest from Godhkhali jetty by motor fitted country boat to the tourist lodge located in the Sundarban Islands - This journey would sail down the rivers Hooghly, Gomar, Durgaduni and Gumdiin for about an hour – Lunch - Afternoon after lunch, set off on motor boat and view wildlife from the Sajnekhaliwatchtower and visit Sajnekhali Museum and Mangrove Interpretation Centre – Back to resort - Dinner and night halt at the forest resort
Day – 02 – Sightseeing at Sundarban and transfer to Kolkata - Second day involves a half day cruise through the rivers and narrow creeks and a lovely birding experience - Food would be prepared and served on the launch itself – Visitors / guest starts after bed tea and visit the various watchtowers of Do Banki -The canopy walk at Do Banki gives an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure - Next the itinerary would be the Spotted Deer Rehabilitation Centre - Thereafter, enjoy the thrill of cruising deep in the mangrove – Assisted by our guide to view the Mangrove forest from close quarters, deep inside the creeks of Sarak Khali and then one visit Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower - After lunch at the boat - Depart for Godhkhali and reach Godhkhali at 02:00 PM - From Godhkhali, we transfer guest to Kolkata - Arrive at Kolkata by about 5:30 / 6:00 PM – Forwarding journey
- Transport cost from Kolkata (Parama Island near Science City) to Godhkhali and back in vehicle (As per your choice). Other pick up points can be arranged according to your convenience, but, would be chargeable extra
- Welcome drinks on arrival (Non Alcoholic) and typical Bengali Cuisines
- Accommodation in on twin sharing basis with extra mattress for extra person in room
- Use of boat for 02 Days
- Food plan is AP (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner)
- Guide charges, Boat Entry Fees, Passenger Entry Fees to watchtowers
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities
- Entry Fees to watch towers and Camera fees
Kolkata tour can also be clubbed with Sundarban tour and thus the number of days can be designed for Kolkata and Sundarban visit / package
Our boat has a capacity of 45 persons on the deck - For staying overnight in the boat, a maximum of 8 persons can stay overnight in the boat - For stay in the boat an extra payment of INR 500 per person is to be paid - The boat will be anchored in the middle of the river opposite the Sundarban Tiger Reserve
- Child below 5 years - Complimentary with no extra bed
- Child between 5 years and 11 years - 70% of Adult Package cost with extra bedrolls
- Child between 5 years and 11 years - 50% of Adult Package cost without extra bedrolls
- Children over 11 years: Considered adult
Tags: Sundarban Package, Sundarban Tour, Sajnekhali, Sudhanyakhali, Do Banki